Monday, November 17, 2008

big crit ova, time to do more work

Here are finally pictures of some of the stuff I've been working on that don't involve my thesis, which in my critique no one liked because they had nothing to do with my thesis. dummies. I guess I only have one non thesis thing and thats my sheikh portrait which I am still working on and need to put in a text layer but its in arabic so i need someone else to do it. So here is the portrait of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Muktoum and eventually there will be the text "Tangible dreams, happiness inevitable: money is possibility eternal." which was written my my good buddy Jonathan. The other pictures are of the wallpaper I created that will eventually be made up of thousands of pictures of me which will never repeat. besides that I aint got much more.


Mike will make an inappropriate comment about this one


Did it on both white and light gray paper, not much diffence

Sean Wallpaper
Full wall, almost covered, with prints on it




No comments: