Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lookin California, Feelin Minnesota

Feel the rhythm with your hands, Steal the rhythm while you can, Spoonman, Speak the rhythm on your own, Speak the rhythm all alone, Spoonman, Spoonman, come together with your hands, Save me, I'm together with your plans, Save me, yeah, Save, Oh, All my friends are Indians, All my friends are brown and red, Spoonman, And all my friends are skeletons, They beat the rhythm with their bones, Spoonman, Oh, Mm, Spoonman, come together with your hands, Save me, on together with your plans, Save me, Save, Save me, Save me, yeah, Save, With your, Come on, come on, come on, Come on, come on, come on, Come on, come on, come on, Come on, come on, come on, With your, With your hands, Come on, Come on, Come on, Come on, Yeah, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Come on while I get off, Spoonman, come together with your hands, Save me, I'm together with your plan, Save me, Save, yeah, Save me, yeah, With your, With your, Hands, Feel the rhythm with your hands, Steal the rhythm while you can, Spoonman

No comments: